image: header
BioBooksContact MeContestMediaPersonal BlogSecretsSpeakingHome

Thursday, August 12, 2010

No Time to Chew Kind of Society

The older I get the more I feel the constraints of time. We only have so many years on this earth. We only have so many hours in a day to get things done. But more and more I'm asking myself if something on my ta-do list is worth my time, money, and effort. I suppose some good questions might be, "Do the things on my list move me closer to God? Do they speak life to people? Do they tell people about what I do? Or is my ta-do list so heavily weighted that I can barely keep my head above water?" Maybe staying busy with my ta-do list makes me feel important and busy, but maybe busy isn't always best. Boy, are those words hard to comprehend in our gobbling-down-no-time-to-chew kind of society. When I listen to my own words, really let them soak into my spirit, I suddenly have more time. Time to just be. Does anyone do that anymore? Just be?  Blessings from Anita
 

Content Anita Higman | Photo Credit: Circle R Studios Photography | Site by Eagle Designs