image: header
BioBooksContact MeContestMediaPersonal BlogSecretsSpeakingHome

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home from France

Well, this week I flew home from France. It was a memorable vacation in good ways and in ways that were not so glorious. The Alps and Provence regions were no less than spectacular, the food was scrumptious and creatively presented, and the air was silky cool and fragrant with herbs and lavender. But the road system, gas stations, hotels, and bathrooms were a bit unpredictable. And too, the language was a barrier, since I spoke little French, and in some of the remote areas, people spoke little English. My husband and I managed with less white-knuckled stress once we accepted the fact that this would be more of a road-trip adventure than a relaxing vacation. In the end it was a great trip, but I would only recommend this journey if you have a good handle on your marriage vows! :)  Au revoir! Anita
 

Content Anita Higman | Photo Credit: Circle R Studios Photography | Site by Eagle Designs