Well, I'm back from my vacation in Maui, and as I promised, I have a Valentine contest. It's just a small one, but as interest grows, I'll run bigger contests. Right now I'm in the middle of writing a scene that takes place in a house that resembles a museum. I got the idea for this house when I visited Hawaii thirty some years ago. Send me one idea of something you'd like to see displayed in this unique house, and I'll put your name in the hopper for a $5. Starbucks gift card. I'll be giving away two of those this week. There are no wrong answers, so it's easy to play this game.
That's it. Just let me hear from you through the 'contact me' button on my site. The deadline is this Saturday at noon, so I'm running this contest most of Valentine's week.
Hope to hear from you!
Anita

