image: header
BioBooksContact MeContestMediaPersonal BlogSecretsSpeakingHome

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Downton Abbey Withdrawals

Well, Downtown Abbey is over until January. My husband and I bought all the DVDs so we could watch all the episodes over again. But now we've done that, so we're experiencing Downton Abbey withdrawals. The way I got through it was to throw myself more deeply into the novel I'm working on and make it the best it could be. I decided to jazz up the action, turn up the emotions, develop the characters more, and give the end of each chapter a bigger cliffhanger. Yes, like Downton Abbey. Needless to say, the show has influenced my work. I hope for the better. I'll let you, the reader, decide if I succeeded. This novel will be out next year. But in case you're wondering, I do have three books coming out later this year, starting in September. Thanks for your patience...

Anita
 

Content Anita Higman | Photo Credit: Circle R Studios Photography | Site by Eagle Designs