We are overrun with squirrels in our neighborhood, and I'm not talking about the neighbors. I think the little varmints are cute, but they gnaw on everything. We had to replace some of the wood on the outside of our house because they were chewing their way through. Cost us $1,000. We just think we own our home, but I'm beginning to believe they own our house and we are just living here. The other day I saw one of the squirrels at the corner of our house way up there, a breeze blowing its fur...kind of like Rose on the stern of the Titanic. That is, not the scene where Rose is terrified and about to jump, but the one where Jack is holding her and she's looking like she's queen of the world. Yep, that is the 'tude of our local squirrels. What to do? I guess I just need to accept them and love them and be grateful they let us live in their house.
Anita

